Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
La empresa no admite más candidaturas a esta oferta.
The waiter/waitress will assist the department head and supervisors in proving a warm welcoming and dining experience to guests as well as carrying out the service operations within the F&B outlets assigned according to our service standards. It is the person in charge of striving to continually improve guest satisfaction and daily maximize the revenue in all F&B outlets.
• Serve food courses and beverages to guests.
• Conduct proper set up according to type of event and service standards.
• Answer questions on menu and à la carte selections.
• Possess full knowledge of all available dishes, drinks and its contents
• Polish cutlery, glassware, chinaware and buffet service cutlery and all other related mise en place are sufficient to carry proper service throughout assigned shift and to hand over to following shift
• Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, recook orders, product availability, additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests.
• Ensure enough linen is available to carry on proper service throughout the shift and to hand over to following shift
• Report all breakage of chinaware/glassware and damaged cutlery/equipment immediately
• Communicate professionally all feedback on guest inquiries, response and suggestions on regular basis to the proper channels
• Record transaction in Matrix system at time of order.
• Check with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages.
• Pick-up trays and clean tables as needed to ensure a clean dining area.
• Maintain cleanliness of work and guest areas by clearing, collecting and returning food and beverage items to proper area.
• Conduct proper opening and/or closing procedures on daily basis
• Present physical and accurate check to guest and process payment.
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
Titulación mínima: Ciclo Superior Experiencia: De 1 a 2 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Indiferente
Person Specification – Qualifications & Training
• Previous working experience in similar position within a five-star hotel or restaurant
• Fluent in English and Spanish. German will be a plus.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Skillful in task planning and able to prioritize
• Problem-solving skills
• Outstanding guest services skills and excellent communication skills
• Proactive and result driven
• Team player