Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
The Front Office Agent will be responsible for interacting with our guests and ensuring they have a great experience when stay at the hotel. He/She will be also responsible for responding to guest calls or inquiries about individual room reservations, to provide information. The Front Office Agent will ensure clear communication with guests, obtaining all necessary information and assisting guests by meeting their expectations in order to offer them an outstanding experience.
• Greet guests warmly and perform registration procedures.
• Perform check-in, check-outs and cashiering.
• Perform preparatory Front Desk tasks noted on the Front Desk Check-List including but not limited to room assignments, Rack Checks,
Pre-registrations, Airline Crew Pre-registrations and processing and VIP procedures as instructed by the Assistant Front Office Manager
and Front Office Manager.
• Check guest satisfaction orally and through questionnaires throughout the stay and taking appropriate measures to recover any service
• Provide friendly and efficient service to hotel guests
• Handle guest and colleagues requests in a quick, efficient and professional manner.
• Attend to guest complaints in a friendly, efficient and professional way.
• Complete and update guest profiles with new information or feedback obtained.
• Assist with individual reservations, confirmations, room need requests, and guest concerns.
• Follow standard operational procedures of the department 24-hour shifts
• Carry all duties requested by the department head to assist also to other departments when is required
• Inform guests about our products, service and other information as requested.
• Working shifts will rotate according to the occupancy: morning, afternoon, evening and night shifts
• Provide guests with appropriate room assignments, room keys, directions to the rooms, while up-selling when appropriate.
• Promote and sell the hotel’s promotional activities including but not limited to the hotel’s loyalty programs.
• Check shift revenues, count cash at the end of the shift and promptly report deviations to the department head
• Keep informed about hotel facilities and nearby sights of interest and importance
• Ensure service areas and equipment remain tidy, well stocked and in optimal working order by monitoring areas including but not
limited to the desks, the back office and the lobby.
Titulación mínima: Ciclo Superior Experiencia: De 2 a 3 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: España
• High school diploma or Bachelor’s degree in hospitality
• 1 year of minimum experience in similar position within the hospitality industry
• Fluent in Spanish, English and German
• Excellent oral and written language skills
• Experience with several hotel operation systems
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Friendly and customer oriented
• Attention to detail
• Problem solver
• Good listener
• Team spirit