Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Are you passionate about travelling? Are you willing to make travel dreams of others come true? Are you quality- and solution-oriented? Your next position is here, in Barcelona!
We are looking for motivated German speakers who live in Spain and are ready to join the Customer Service department.
Our client is an international and worldwide known company which is a specialist in the travel and hospitality industry.
– Provide professional and friendly customer service solutions via phone and email
– Answer and solve client and customer inquiries and issues
– Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
– Ensure and participate in the success of the department
– Participating in company events and in weekly team meetings
– Full time job (40h/week)
– Fully paid training of 4 weeks
– A stable job opportunity
– A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
– Working hours from 15-15.30 to 23-23:30 (Monday-Sunday), rotating shifts
– 2 weekends off per month (work schedule 4 to 6 weeks in advance)
– Gross salary of 1.475€/month (x14 per year) + language bonus (x12 per year)
– Guaranteed salary increase of 5% after the first 6 months and after a full year
– Quarterly bonus up to 6% (based on set targets and on behaviours)
– Free dinner and access to a canteen with drinks and fruits
– Well-situated office in Barcelona
– 24 holidays per year on full time basis
– Initial 7 months contract + permanent contract
– Private medical insurance (after 7 months)
– Attractive discounts
– Start date: May 2018
– Native level of German + fluency in English (written and spoken)
– Candidates located in Spain
– Motivated and positive mindset
– Efficiency and organisation skills
– Team spirit
– Customer- and solution-oriented
– Punctuality, flexibility and adaptation skills