Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Are you passionate about travelling and would you like to help customers within your area? If you have experience in Customer Service and you have a Native level of Dutch, you should have a look!
Our client is offering their customers exclusive and original weekends-trips all over the world. For more than 15 years they are the number 1 provider for fun, exciting and adventurous getaways. With their headquarters in Paris, they are currently looking for new talent for their office in Barcelona.
As a Travel Agent, your responsibilities include:
- Responding to requests for information about bookings of weekends, hotel information, services, etc. by phone and by email
- Carrying out on behalf of clients telephone bookings or gift cards.
- Making changes or cancellations on behalf of customers
- Control of clients who have not completed our purchase.
- Managing overbookings and refounds.
What's on offer:
- Fixed salary + variable
- Ticket restaurant
- International working environment
- Growing opportunities
- Office based in the city center of Barcelona
Titulación mínima: Sin titulación Experiencia: No requerida Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Indiferente
- Native level of Dutch
- Fluent level of Spanish or French
Core Skills / Experience:
- Experience in Customer Service, preferably in the tourism sector
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- University degree or superior education in Tourism, Business, or similar
- Dynamic, motivated and ambitious person
- Proactive and team worker