Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
We are looking to hire 2 Interns each with either Italian or German (Native or Fluent level) to manage translations for our Customer Service and Implementations Department to English. You will work on a variety of projects taking responsibility for translating processes, procedures, and policies into other languages using translation tools. The successful candidate will be under an Internship Contract (Contrato de Prácticas), Full Time (40hrs week) for a period of 6 months, with possibility to extend.
• Translate and proofread various types of documents from English to the assigned Language (German or Italian), with attention to fact and nuance, so that the intent and tone of the original meaning is preserved;
• Relay the style and tone of the original language.
• Ensure translated documents mirror the original source document.
• Produce quality translations within given deadlines.
• Organize translated material and finalize translation according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
Titulación mínima: Cursando diplomatura Experiencia: Sólo prácticas Categoría profesional: Prácticas/Trainee Residencia: Provincia vacante
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
• Knowledge of Lingo and Articulate a plus
• Degree in translation a plus.
• Native English and Italian or German speaker - knowledge of the structure and content of the English and Italian/French/German/Spanish languages including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Previous experience as a proof-reader of professional translations would be a plus.
• Be able to produce work of a high standard on a consistent basis and have strong organizational skills and time management skills.
• A good grasp of MS Office and good communication skills (spoken and written) are also mandatory;
• Acute attention to detail, spelling and grammar.
• Strong team player, who will prove flexible and motivated, as well as keen to learn.
• Ability to support multiple projects and maintain professionalism in all situations, especially under tight deadlines.
• Excellent listening, retention and note taking skills to maintain a high level of accuracy.
LANGUAGES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
Fluent English and Native/Fluent German or Italian