Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Please note this position is to be based in SWITZERLAND.
As "Talent", you represent W lifestyle to our guests. You are the soul behind the brand and you bring it to life. W Talents are as unique as the brand itself and are personally engaged from a lifestyle standpoint to the warm, witty, welcoming environment of the brand.
AN EXCITING CHANCE TO JOIN THE W VERBIER TEAM FOR THE WINTER SEASON
What Will You Do?
* We are looking for a rockstar as a Japanese Chef- Sushi and Ramen specialized Chef with a strong knowledge and understanding of Japanese ingredients and food culture who can lead, train and develop our team .
* Candidates should have a minimum 2 years relevant experience preparing sushi of the finest quality in a high-end, high-volume kitchen.
* Excellent knife and food preparation skills are a must. Attention to detail, extremely hygiene focused and a passionate personality are required to suit W VERBIER’s vibrant style and atmosphere.
*This position is for our Sushi Bar - Carve, where traditional Japanese techniques meet Verbier Vibes.
Titulación mínima: Otros cursos Experiencia: De 2 a 3 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: UE
* Previous experience in similar high pressurized, fast moving environment.
* You will be hard working, standards and quality driven.
* You should be highly motivated.
* Passion for Fashion Music Design and Fuel.
* Be detail oriented and have a passion for giving guests an exceptional experience.
* You must be willing to relocate to SWITZERLAND
Due to visa restrictions only applicants from Switzerland and European Union can be considered.