Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Strategic Planning & Pricing
• Define the short and long-term strategic plan
• Define pricing for transient and groups, room types supplement and market segments
• Define the ideal business mix and channel mix strategy
• Define overbooking and restriction strategy
• Defines Crew / transient / group optimal allotments
• Assists groups department in groups pricing strategy, group ceiling and key decisions
• Support and provide guidance to Reception on rooms upselling program, tracking and monitor result
• Understand the composition of hotel profitability, hotel’s value proposition (unique selling points), business behavior of leading business segments and key feeder markets. Constantly evaluate business performance so as to provide insights to fine tune short/long term strategies and pricing direction.
Budgeting & Forecasting
• Monitor competitors’pricing, refresh pricing calendar with all BAR and group guideline changes
• Monitor pricing and inventory over demand & need periods from each One Yield optimization. Decide on overbooking strategy
• Track and analyze booking pace, review additional demand, group slippage, cut-off enforcement as well as denied and regretted business.
• Prepare daily pick-up report including group activities
• Hosts weekly Sales Strategy Meeting (SSM) with hotel key stakeholders (GM’s, groups department, reception…etc.)
• Hosts bi-weekly Group Meeting with key stakeholders (groups sales and operations team)
• Hosts monthly Month-end review with key stakeholders (AC corporate team, GM & SSM team)
• Communicates strategic recommendations to key commercial stake holders, e.g.
Systems and Reporting:
• Be the Revenue Management System (RMS) champion for the hotel, in compliance with Marriott standards in utilizing Marriott RMS (One Yield v2) to manage day-to-day key revenue management functions. *Must be a certified Revenue Management leader to manage One Yield v2
• Keep up-to-date reporting to GM and key commercial stake holders (AC & Marriott) based on Marriott standards, including but not limited to weekly forecast, month end reports, sales strategy meeting reports, STR reports…etc.
Titulación mínima: Licenciado Experiencia: De 3 a 5 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Indiferente
• Bachelor degree, preferably in Hospitality Management and Economics/Statistics/Mathematics
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Proficient in English & Spanish language
• Minimum 3 years of experience as Revenue Manager in an urban hotel with similar business mix
• Knowledge of Marriott revenue management & reservations systems and Opera PMS is a plus
• Planning and organizational skills
• Strong analytical mind with good problem solving and reasoning skills
• Business accumen
• Proactive, risk taker and decision maker
• Communication and presentation skills
• Flexible and able to work under pressure