Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Would you like to be of excellent help for customers and clients in the restaurant sector? If you have experience in client-facing roles and a Native level of Dutch, this could be your new job!
Our client is a leading European E-commerce company; a platform for finding your favourite restaurants, making reservations and reading reviews. With their integrated SaaS solution, they bring together guests and restaurants, making it possible to connect with them in a far more personalised manner. With over 34 000 restaurants in 12 different countries, they share a passion for food and dining with their 8 million users every month!
Ready to work for a company that's changing the restaurant sector? For their office in Barcelona, we are looking for dynamic and talented food-lovers!
As a Restaurant Advisor, your responsibilities include:
- Helping clients (B2B and B2C) in The Netherlands and offering them the best possible customer service
- Managing their needs and offering your customers and clients solutions and guidance
- Managing questions and incidents by phone and e-mail
- Giving support and solving their problems about reservations
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive salary
- 4-month temporary contract + permanent contract
- International working environment
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Dining and leisure area
Titulación mínima: Otros cursos Experiencia: 1 año Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: España
- Minimum of one year of experience as a Customer Service Representative
- Some technological knowledge and experience in a technical support environment will be considered a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Team player, able to manage a high volume of work
- An organised and dynamic person with good communication skills
- Empathic person, able to deliver solutions based on the customers' needs
- Disciplined, energetic and ambitious personality
- Native level of Dutch
- Good level of English