Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
We are looking for someone with talent, drive, a sense of humour and a sparkling personality to join our team as Receptionist at our amazing TSH Campus Residence Marina in sunny Barcelona!
In case you don’t know who we are (ahem):
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique concept offers student accommodations, together with epic facilities. This creates a dynamic, fun, creative environment and brings students of all backgrounds together. The Student Hotel is a hub of awesome, positive vibes – and with properties popping up all over Europe as we speak, our vibes are spreading!
TSH Campus Marina consists of 500 student rooms. Obvi, there’s much more too: study rooms, a play room, a restaurant and rooftop swimming pools with incredible views of the city.
Your mission, should you choose to accept:
You are responsible for every aspect of the hotel operation together with the Residence Manager and the Assistant Residence Manager. You operate mainly in the reception area where you are open and available with a friendly smile to meet all the needs of students and the questions of random strangers. This goes way beyond old school reception duties: you and your team members are the residence’s super-skilled hosts and responsible for optimal guest experience.
And this stuff too:
- Reception duties: check ins and outs and… you know the drill
- Provide information in a fun and friendly way to guests (or potential guests!) in person, on the phone, online, by telepathy etc.
- You’re the go-to contact person for our students: you handle complaints and technical issues and other stuff as it comes up
- You support sales activities and in-house events
- Have fun! Spread smiles and good vibes knowing that employees and guests enjoying themselves and connecting with each other is what this is all about
- Full-time job
- A job in a brilliant, dynamic, international environment
- A team of fun and enthusiastic people
Titulación mínima: Sin titulación Experiencia: 1 año Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Provincia vacante
What we are looking for:
A flexible, hands-on, motivated and positive approach
Background in hospitality, preferably in a hotel/residence environment
You love responsibility and handle stressful peak periods like a pro
Fluent in English, good in Spanish
Hard working, responsible and “let’s do this!” mentality
You’re legally allowed to work in Spain and live in Barcelona
Able to start immediately