Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs and public facing Restaurants spread throughout Europe, the UK and North America. Each House and Restaurant has its own personality and atmosphere but the ethos has remained the same; serving great cock-tails, wines and authentic dishes in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
Opening soon in the Ghotic area of Barcelona, facing the beautiful Port Vell marina. The House will have a private Members Club on the fifth and sixth floor, with various restau-rants, bars and a roof top pool. Cowshed Relax, allocated at the Lower Lobby features and indoor pool, treatment rooms and a retail section. Further more the House has 57 bedrooms in various sizes, a private Screening room, a neighbourhood Café and our Italian restaurant Cecconi’s.
As Club Receptionist at Soho House Barcelona we want you to be the best you can be. You will need to balance our Guest service and company ethos, so that you can deliver the best possible experience.
Titulación mínima: Otros cursos Experiencia: De 2 a 3 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Provincia vacante
• As Club Receptionist at Soho House Barcelona we want you to be the best you can be. You will need to balance our Guest service and company ethos, so that you can deliver the best possible experience.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To promote Soho House and its concept, whilst achieving the highest Member and Guest satisfaction.
• To ensure Soho House standards and the agreed department standards are always met.
• To ensure the highest level of appearance at all times.
• To ensure work areas are neat, tidy and fully prepared for the running of the shift.
• Whenever possible, to anticipate Guest needs to enhance quality service to improve Members and Guests´ satisfaction.
• To create strong relations with the Members and regular Guests and to ensure the per-manent effort to establish new Members.
• To check through the handover diary, act on matters as necessary and communicate in-formation to the rest of the team.
• To respond professionally to Members and Guests´ complaints and / or comments, ensur-ing the Front Office Manager, Front Office Supervisor, House Manager and Assistant Gen-eral Manager are kept fully informed, at all times.
• To have very good knowledge of the House, the Club, their facilities and services.
• To be fully conversant with all Front Office / Club systems (i.e. Opera, Open Table).
• To take and record any reservations and to check that all instructions have been carried out and entered into the relevant system properly.
• To welcome our Members and Guests in the Lobby.
• To assist the Front Office team, checking-in and checking-out our Members and Guests as and when necessary.
• To assist / cover the Front Office desk as and when necessary.
• To room our Members and Guests as and when necessary.
• To process reservations by email and telephone.
• To be fully aware of Restaurants´ availability, menus, large party / groups´ policy, etc.
• To process cancellations and modifications