Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants spread throughout Europe, the UK and North America. Each house and restaurant maintains its own personality and atmosphere but the ethos has remained the same; serving fantastic cocktails and simple but delicious food in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
In the Ghotic Area of Barcelona, facing the beautiful square, Duc de Medinaceli, The Chicken Shop and Dirty Burger Barcelona will be the perfect place to enjoy and feel inspired in a stylish/design ambience. Clients will find the place to enjoy the best Chicken and Burgers, with delicious cocktails and a variety of tasty food, whilst enjoying talking with friends.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join our team.
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for the food and beverage operations of the Chicken Shop + Dirty Burger in Barcelona.
If you are passionate about food and beverage, you care about the detail, you help your team to grow and you enjoy whilst working driving the business forward, you are our ideal candidate. Soho House will provide you with a great career in the Hospitality Industry.
Titulación mínima: Cursando licenciatura Experiencia: De 3 a 5 años Categoría profesional: Executive Residencia: Provincia vacante
The key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure smooth running of all F&B operations. Supervise the Bar and Floor schedules, pre-pare and propose, with the Executive Chef, the gastronomic offer served throughout the Restaurant and ensure the delivery of the Company’s defined standards.
- Implement monthly team and individual training sessions including product knowledge and upselling skills.
- Take ownership in Health & Safety.
- Liaise with maintenance to ensure all areas are in perfect condition in order to promote smooth service and the design standard of Soho House.
- Ensure maximum revenue is achieved from all sales opportunities.
- To be instrumental in the recruitment and training of new staff. Assure all the new em-ployees attend to the induction training.
Experience in a management role within a high volume and fresh food environment is a must.
Fluency in Spanish and English essential. Catalan will be a plus.