Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
As a leading study abroad agency, ESL has been organising language courses abroad in Switzerland and throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 46 sales offices in Europe, Oceania and Latin America. Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, we have helped thousands of students make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
For the fifth time since 2010, ESL was voted Star Study Abroad Agency in Europe at the 2016 ST Awards. This prestigious award results from the votes of hundreds of language schools around the world and rewards the quality work and efforts provided by all of the ESL staff.
We are currently looking for a Language Travel Consultant for our International market, based in Barcelona.
Your mission will be to develop the sales of education programmes for an international clientele by means of written price quotes, phone calls and personalised interviews with clients.
• Advising clients and selling personalised language stays, in English and French (mainly via telephone, email or in person)
• Analysing and addressing clients’ demands, depending on their needs
• Providing clients with written quotes in person, via telephone or via email
• Ensuring regular follow-up with clients (via telephone, via email)
What we offer you
• The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment
• A first experience in the exciting field of language travel
• A young and dynamic work atmosphere
• Corporate ethics oriented sustainable development
If you are interested in the position please apply through our website using this link: http://smrtr.io/Lg8k
Only applications sent through this link will be considered.
Titulación mínima: Cursando licenciatura Experiencia: De 1 a 2 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: España
Idioma imprescindible: Francés - Nativo
Your professional skills:
• You must have previous experience in a sales position, ideally in a travel agency
• You possess interpersonal and communication skills
• You are able to work in an autonomous and organised manner, with a high sense of responsibility
• You are a native French speaker and you have a very good level of English (at least level C1), any other languages are a bonus
Your personal skills:
• You have a smart appearance
• You are available and flexible, with a good team spirit
• You possess a good knowledge of geography
• You have experience and a taste for travelling