Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
¿ Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
As a leading study abroad agency, ESL has been organising language courses abroad in Switzerland and throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with 58 sales offices in Europe, Oceania and Latin America. Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, we have helped thousands of students undertake their project to learn languages and discover the world.
For the fifth time since 2010, ESL was voted Star Study Abroad Agency in Europe at the 2016 ST Awards. This prestigious award results from the votes of hundreds of language schools around the world and rewards the quality work and efforts provided by all of the ESL staff.
We are currently looking for a International Admission Officer for the French market to complete our International Admission Centre, based in Barcelona.
The main function is to manage the language stay, once it is already sold. Also attend to our customers for the French and Belgium market before, during and after their language stays will all doubts and issues they can have.
• Processing bookings
• Managing customers’ files
• Assisting customers before, during and after their stay
• Invoicing courses, collecting invoices and ensuring receipt of payment
• Dealing with problems and special requests
• Providing personalised advice to each customer, including detailed information regarding every step of the language course
• Assisting with any special projects or various administrative tasks as assigned
What we offer you
• The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment
• A first or a new experience in the exciting field of language travel
• A young and dynamic work atmosphere
• Corporate ethics oriented sustainable development
Titulación mínima: Cursando diplomatura Experiencia: De 1 a 2 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: UE
Your professional skills
• You have at least 2 years’ professional experience in an administrative position, experience of language studies abroad is an asset
• You possess a Degree in tourism or equivalent qualification
• You are able to work in an autonomous and organised manner, with a high sense of responsibility
• Your mother tongue is French and you have a very good command of English (minimum level required: B2)
• You possess a good knowledge of geography
Your personal skills
• You are a cheerful and friendly person
• As a committed team player, you are flexible and have great listening abilities
• You have experience and a taste for travelling