Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of the 500 Fortunes Companies in the world, they are constantly looking for thriving candidates in Barcelona who want to be part of a multicultural environment and develop their skills further.
Do you speak French, Dutch or German and are you looking for a job in Barcelona? Check this out!
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring excellent customer service to the French/Dutch/German market, creating exceptional value and solving any issues to deliver a consistent quality of service.
The main responsibilities involve:
– Manage effectively all incoming queries in a customer service environment
– Respond to incoming calls and emails from enterprise clients
– Gather information from customers, ensure resolutions of queries, and troubleshoot technical issues
– Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone
– Provide high-quality service
– Record all required data elements in CRM to provide a good follow-up and qualitative support
– You have the following language skills: native level of French, Dutch or German + fluency in English
– Min. 6 months of previous experience in Customer Service or Technical Support in a Call Centre is preferred
– Good technical skills and knowledge is preferable
– You have an interest in and willingness to learn
– You have very good communication skills – both written and oral
– You are a team player, enthusiastic and self-starter
– You have analytic and problem-solving skills
– You are Customer and Quality oriented
– Valid Spanish work permit or EU citizenship required
– A salary in line with market standards: 16.200 euros gross/year + bonus between 1.200 – 3.600 euros gross/year + full-paid training period
– Long-term position, full-time job (39hrs/week), standard office hours, Monday to Friday
– Opportunity to join a booming and exciting company
– An international company with a multicultural environment (+20 nationalities)
– A fun, rewarding and open-minded team
– Trainings, self-development program and career opportunities
– Relocation package provided for candidates from abroad (up to 500 euros for relocation costs)
– Start date: ASAP
Titulación mínima: Sin titulación Experiencia: No requerida Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: UE