Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join an innovative hotel group company in the role of Corporate F&B Director. This professional will be based in Barcelona but must be open to travel on a monthly basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a perfectionist professional who is a "People Person" and has a passion for Food & Beverage services and hospitality.
The Corporate F&B Director is responsible for all aspects of Group’s food and beverage operations, from concept creation, pricing and service training to presentation, concept implementation and financial performance.
- Pushing for delivery of budgeted food sales, beverage sales, labour costs and profitability.
- Timely analysis of Food & Beverage performance and improvements.
- Participation and input towards F&B Marketing activities.
- Handle all Corporate F&B inquiries and ensure timely follow up on the Group’s F&B Concept Plans.
- Completion of each unit’s Concept Book and Business Plan.
- To assist in menu planning and pricing.
- Development of maintenance of department manual.
- Assure the maintenance of bar control policies.
- Train and oversee the completion of monthly inventory procedures.
- Consistent check of Banquet F&B quality, Banquet services and pallet presentation.
- Liaise on an on-going basis with the Sales Departments and hotels’ F&B Concept Managers to maximize Customers’ Satisfaction indices.
- Responsible for staff training and development.
- Always ahead of the customers’ expectation and demands by tracking the trends and market direction.
What’s on offer:
- A permanent contract and a competitive salary package.
- An interesting career path.
Titulación mínima: Diplomado Experiencia: De 10 a 15 años Categoría profesional: Executive Residencia: Provincia vacante
- University Degree in Business Management.
- Related experience in openings, positioning and with clear and successful track record.
- Great communication skills (both verbal and written) with advanced level of both Spanish and English.
- A minimum of 10 to 15 years progressive Food Services with vast international experience, ideally including some experience abroad.
- Minimum of 7 years of successful managerial track record.
- Able to provide an effective leadership and strategic planning for overseeing food concepts transformations into reality and day-to-day operation.
- Experience and background of globally branded hotels will be an asset.
- People management skills.
- Time management and ability to prioritize.
- Availability to travel when required.