Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
As a Content Moderator you will work across various social media platforms, screening and monitoring the sites for abusive, violent or other inappropriate content and ensuring a safe experience for its users and communities.
Screening pictures, videos, articles and audio clips might sound like a fun and easy task, perhaps similar to how you spend your free time, but applicants are urged to keep in mind that the content will in some cases contain strong and abhorrent images, and is not recommended for the easily offended.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Complete fluency in French and conversational English
- Experience within content moderation, customer service or other contact center environments
- Good technical understanding
- Professional experience with social media platforms is desired
- Any experience with artificial intelligence is considered an added value
What we offer:
- A multicultural and international working environment
- To take part in a new and exciting department, with great opportunities to grow your career
- Thorough initial training and continued personal coaching
- Modern office spaces, well connected by public transportation
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation in the outsourcing industry
- Full time position
- Possible shifts: 8.00 to 16.00 and 16.00 to 00.00
- Salary: 8.50€ gross per hour (17,689€ gross per year)
- Starting date: June 18th 2018
- 6 month initial contract
- 1 week training
Titulación mínima: Sin titulación Experiencia: 1 año Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Provincia vacante