Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
To create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
Manages the daily kitchen utility operations and staff. Areas of responsibilities include dish room operations, night cleaning, back dock cleaning and maintenance, banquet plating and food running. Supervises kitchen employees not actively engaged in cooking (e.g., dishwashers, kitchen helpers, etc.). Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
- Orders and manages necessary supplies. Ensuring workers have supplies, equipment, tools, and uniforms necessary to do their jobs.
- Schedules events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
- Monitors the inflow of ordered materials and the maintenance of current materials.
- Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Supervises dishroom shift operations.
- Performs all duties of utility employees as necessary.
- Manages all equipment, china, glass and silver and ensures adequate clean supplies of each.
- Coordinates banquet plating and food running with Banquet Chef and Banquet Maitre'd.
- Operates and maintains all department equipment and reports malfunctions.
- Enforces proper breakdown procedures for banquets, restaurants, room service and employee cafeteria.
- Conducts china, glass and silver inventories.
- Purchases appropriate supplies and manage inventories according to budget.
- Interacts with vendors and Health Department representatives as required.
- Ensures employees maintain required food handling and sanitation certifications.
Titulación mínima: Bachillerato/COU Experiencia: De 2 a 3 años Categoría profesional: Mando Intermedio Residencia: Provincia vacante
High school diploma; 4 years experience in the procurement, food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area or
2-year degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the procurement, food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.