Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Assists the Sous Chef in ensuring the quality, consistency and production of areas of responsibility in kitchen. Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff and managing all food related functions. Works with team to improve guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget. Must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved. Develops and trains team to improve results.
• Supervises the preparation and production of all hot or cold food items for buffet and a la carte menu to ensure that they are in compliance with the prescribed recipes and specifications.
• Supervises kitchen shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures.
• Maintains food preparation handling and correct storage standards.
• Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
• Plans and manages food quantities and plating requirements for the food operation (e.g., restaurant, banquet, pastry shop).
• Communications production needs to key personnel.
• Produces production prep list.
• Assists in developing daily and seasonal menu items.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations (e.g., HACCP, OSHA, ASI and Health Department).
• Assists in estimating daily restaurant production needs.
• Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
• Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
• Determines how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
Titulación mínima: Otros cursos Experiencia: De 2 a 3 años Categoría profesional: Mando Intermedio Residencia: Provincia vacante
High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
OR 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.