Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Are you a world traveler? Would you like the opportunity to start a career in the tourism sector without formal experience? In this position, the company offers a complete training, allowing you to become a real Booking Agent and work in an international and stimulating environment. This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client B2B tour operator that offers a tailor-made travel sales offer for major brands. They connect people all over the world to help them find unique luxury traveling experiences.
They are looking for a Booking Agent with a native level of Dutch or Flemish and high level of English to join their Customer Service team in Barcelona.
As a Booking Agent, your responsibilities include:
- Resolving disagreements between customers and their accommodation providers via phone, email, and social media (both in Dutch/Flemish and in English)
- Providing quick and creative solutions to complex issues for travelers all around the world
- Communicating with customers in a friendly manner while acting as an ambassador for the brand
- Managing and constantly updating customer information
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Working hours: 39h rotating shift with two weekends off a month
- Centrally located office
- International and dynamic work environment
- Private Health Insurance - "Healthy Day " Fruits offered weekly
- Registration free + discount to the nearby gym
What will you learn:
- Improving intercultural competences
- Gain interpersonal skills
Titulación mínima: Sin titulación Experiencia: No requerida Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Indiferente
- Native level of Dutch or Flemish
- High level of English
Core Skills / Experience:
- Must possess very good communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Able to express ideas in a coherent and concise manner
- Proven experience in resolving complex issues
- Working experience with AMADEUS is a big plus
- Potential candidates must demonstrate a clear motivation to learn and grow
- Previous experience in a customer service position is a plus