Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Manages the day-to-day operation of the accounting office and assists the Financial Controller in providing financial leadership to the business.
Primary responsibilities include financial analysis and financial reporting, budgeting/forecasting, audit and control, asset and liability reconciliation, working capital and cash control.
Assist in the hiring of accounting associates, and development and retention of a diverse high caliber workforce to provide strong functional expertise to the property and the discipline.
Sustain a work environment that focuses on fair and equitable treatment and associate satisfaction to enable business success.
Comply with various administrative and reconciliation duties such as: processing bank and vendor invoices entries, complete period-end closing and reports as specified, check figures, postings, accruals and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records.
Participate in internal, external, and regulatory audit processes and ensure compliance.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Ensuring Report Delivery Deadlines - Submitting reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
• Ensures that the P&L is accurate (i.e., costs are properly matched to revenue, costs are recorded in the proper accounts), documented and statements are delivered to appropriate individuals in a timely manner.
• Reconciles balance sheet and ensures account balances are supported by appropriate documentation.
• Communicating with Supervisors or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Achieving/Exceeding Goals -Achieving and exceeding goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
• Communicating Information Timely - Informing and/or updating the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Ensuring that All Taxes are Current, Collected and/or Accrued - Monitoring all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
• Processing Information -Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
• Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards - Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
Titulación mínima: Licenciado Experiencia: De 3 a 5 años Categoría profesional: Mando Intermedio Residencia: Provincia vacante