Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs and public facing Restaurants spread throughout Europe, the UK and North America. Each House and Restaurant has its own personality and atmosphere but the ethos has remained the same; serving great cocktails, wines and authentic dishes in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
This is an amazing time to be joining us, as we are expanding around the globe with new Houses and Restaurants in 2016 and beyond.
Opening soon in the Ghotic area of Barcelona, facing the beautiful Port Vell marina. The House will have a private Members Club on the fifth and sixth floor, with various restaurants, bars and a roof top pool. Cowshed Relax, allocated at the Lower Lobby features and indoor pool, treatment rooms and a retail section. Further more the House has 57 bedrooms in various sizes, a private Screening room, a neighbourhood Café and our Italian restaurant Cecconi’s.
Titulación mínima: Otros cursos Experiencia: De 2 a 3 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Provincia vacante
Idioma imprescindible: Inglés - Profesional
MAIN SCOPE AND PURPOSE
•As Reservations Agent at Soho House Barcelona we want you to be the best you can be. You will need to balance our Guest service and company ethos, so that you can deliver the best possible experience.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To promote Soho House and its concept, whilst achieving the highest Member and Guest satisfaction.
• To ensure Soho House standards and the agreed department standards are always met.
• To develop and maintain good relationships with Soho House Members.
• To provide a professional and enthusiastic reservations service to both Members and non-Members, for individual and group enquiries.
• To be fully aware of all reservations systems in order to maximise Soho House Barcelona average room rates and occupancy.
• To have very good knowledge of the bedrooms´ layout as well as their features and equip-ment.
• To have very good Hotel / Club product knowledge in order to increase sales whenever pos-sible.
• To have very good knowledge and understanding of the restaurant operation in order to provide Guests and Members with accurate information, increasing sales whenever possible.
• To have very good knowledge of the neighbourhood and surroundings areas in order to as-sist Members and Guests with their queries.
• To ensure good communication with the Reservations Manager, Front Office Manager and all departments with Guests´ special requests and feedback, whether positive or negative.
• To take responsibility for provisional reservations, ensuring all are sorted in good time.
• To take responsibility for ensuring room-type overbookings are sorted in good time.
• To ensure group enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner and approved by the Reserva-tions Manager and House Manager.
• To accurately complete daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
• To assist training new employees, apprentices and interns.
• To participate in internal trainings as and when required.
• To ensure the