Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
BYHOURS is the first platform that revolutionates the Hotel Industry. It allows you to book in a nice Hotel for packs of 3, 6, or 12 hours with a flexible checking; paying only for the time you use it. We are a young & international team, passionate about what we do, quick learners and achievers. We like crazy ideas and thinking big, and we love the startup life, that’s why we are based in a start-up hub by the Barceloneta beach in Barcelona, surrounded of entrepreneurs, developers, digital marketers.
As a Acquisition Product Owner, your job will consist on helping us grow our product shown in our Website and APP. This involves:
1. Recruitment & management of new hotel accounts in different countries of the world over the phone and following up emails.
2. Share with your Hotels accounts the values, vision and mission of BYHOURS and convince them to be part of our journey.
3. Create solid relationships with the Hotels you talk to, and ease their fears and doubts regarding our business model.
4. Give Feedback: Identify any potential issues in the sales process defined and escalate potential quality issues to management.
5. Collaborate in the fulfillment of the team objectives of hotels to acquire. (We always achieve our monthly goals; we like to call ourselves winners).
1. A born saleswoman/salesman.
2. A doer and achiever.
3. Someone with great negotiation skills (we will test you!)
4. Excellent communicator
5. Quick thinker.
6. Ability to work in an International young team.
7. Great attitude.
1. Languages: German, English and/or Spanish
2. Acts with genuine empathy with the hotels maintaining a high level of quality in their actions.
3. Speak over the phone all day and you have to be able to close your deals with this tool.
4. A passion for travel industry (OTA'S, basic concepts of Hospitality, Travel...)
5. A 6 month internship.
6. You must be able to provide us an internship agreement.
7. Availability: As soon as possible.