Descripción de la oferta
Generator Brand = Generator Customer.
• To formulate the Food and Beverage Budget annually, agree it, delegate it and control it throughout the upcoming year, reporting to the General Manager reasons for all variances of actual costs within budget or over budget and then recommending suitable action for the variances
• To control weekly payroll to the monthly budget and take appropriate action to obtain the best results
• To develop strong relationships with suppliers guaranteeing GH the best prices available so that we can pass this value to our customers
• To be responsible for the smooth and effective running of the day to day operation of all Food and Beverage outlets and To continuously ‘raise the bar’ by improving the standards of performance, redefining the hostel experience by achieving outstanding customer satisfaction
• To work with the kitchen to incessantly match and improve the expected food quality standards of the hostel, and at the same time ensure profitability in the service and the production of food and To sample all food and beverage products, both items and service, thereby ensuring constant quality control
• To creatively plan, organise and control the production of all menus, ensuring exciting menu content, design and profitable but market sensitive price structure
• To demonstrate a personal interest in maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of local and international market trends, in order to create Food and Beverage products which will ‘wow’ our customers and enable the maximisation of sales opportunities and To excite team members with creative initiatives so that the whole team actively promote in-house sales activities
• To Identify potential markets and develop new customer segments
• To bring ‘life’ and excitement to all parties and events and to ensure that they are being effectively promoted and embraced by the employees and To work together with our Events Co-ordinator to maximise customer enjoyment
• To demonstrate the unique Generator hostel style of communicating that creates an impact and engages others and To Focus on the training and development of our employees
• To sellect and recruit ‘brand-fit’ employees for the F&B operation and To oversee training and development of all F&B staff.
To establish effective and efficient office procedures. Ensure smooth running of group organisation.To carefully monitor comments.
At Generator we believe in creating welcoming, fun and inspiring environments for our guests and team. We pride ourselves on being a team of globally minded, genuinely caring and friendly individuals. Its these values coupled with our unquenchable passion for service which creates the unique culture that is Generator.
Generator Brand = Generator Customer.
At Generator hostels we are obsessed in delivering outstanding service through a personal touch.
If you truly embrace a beautiful dining experience and love sharing it, please apply for our exciting Revenue Manager position in our brand new Generator Barcelona?
As the Manager of Food & Beverage, your main purpose will be to maximise sales and revenue through creativity and your relentless desire to ‘wow’ our customers.
What you will need…
• A very high proficiency in English and Spanish
• A considerable amount of experience at a Food and Beverage Manager level within a busy and large hotel or hostel
• Previous experience of working within high volume food and beverage outlets
• Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels with diverse groups of colleagues in a way that that appears natural and effortless
• Experience of managing a large team
• To ensure team adherence to all company policies
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal and management skills to motivate and empower the teams to achieve revenue and budgetary targets
• Offer a market competitive salary
• Grow and develop you
• Reward you for high performance
• Cultivate an inspiring work environment
• Encourage you to express yourself and your ideas
• Offer opportunities within your current hostel, Head Office and our other hostels across Europe
If you dare to dream, apply within.
Generator Hostels is an equal opportunity employer.
Titulación mínima :
2 a 3 años
142 personas inscritas a esta oferta
Más ofertas en Barcelona
| Más ofertas de trabajo de Dirección
| Ver más ofertas de empleo