Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Please send us an English version of your CV. ONLY CV`S IN ENGLISH WILL BE ACCEPTED
Take active part in the actual food preparation and follow instructions for Menu plans and daily preparations.
Know the requirements of the Menus and to plan ahead for operational needs accordingly.
Ensure a smooth and efficient service during meal hours through good communication with the Dining Room Staff so that food is sent out quickly and efficiently.
Other safety responsibilities, as assigned, but not limited to the above.
• Minimum age of 21
• Fluent in English
• Culinary Institute Diploma or Chef Certification or other relevant apprenticeship required
• Or a minimum of three (3) years proven experience in a luxury international hotel property food operation as Chef de Partie or three (3) years experience in the luxury cruise ship industry in a similar position preferred.
• A sound knowledge of culinary arts and fine dining is essential
• Very strong, balanced background in International Cuisine and Cooking Techniques
• Highly motivated with a strong drive and high level of energy and flexibility
• Medically insured during contract
• Free flight to and from the ship
• Free uniforms supply
5 Months Contract. Shared accommodation.
Start date according to agreement.