Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Please send us an English version of your CV. ONLY CV`S IN ENGLISH WILL BE ACCEPTED
• To be responsible for the entire galley operation including food preparation throughout the ship.
• To take an active part in the actual food preparation.
• To ensure that products are consistently prepared according to the highest possible standards.
• To manage the galley staff.
• To ensure that galley equipment is properly maintained.
• Additional duties in other departments such as gangway duties, luggage handling, room service, stores loading etc. as necessary.
Please, note that only applications in English will be processed.
• Minimum age of 18
• Fluent in English
• Culinary Institute Diploma or Chef Certification or other relevant apprenticeship required
• Or must have a minimum of two (2) years experience in a Sous Chef position in the luxury cruise ship industry
• A sound knowledge of culinary arts and fine dining is essential
• Very strong, balanced background in International Cuisine and Cooking Techniques
• Highly motivated with a strong drive and high level of energy and flexibility
• Medically insured during contract
• Travel compensation to and from the ship
• Free uniforms supply
Shared accommodation. Start date for training will be in March 2017.
Applications from EU citizens or candidates holding a European work permit ONLY.