Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Please send us an English version of your CV. ONLY CV`S IN ENGLISH WILL BE ACCEPTED
• To provide a personal six star service to all guests at all times; and to deal with guest complaints and comments in an efficient and timely manner.
• To provide guests with prompt, courteous and friendly service; and to promote wine sales in all food and beverage outlets.
• To prepare for wine tasting seminars.
• To ensure that wine stations are set up properly.
• To promote the Connoisseur’s Wine Program and to make wine suggestions according to the daily menu for lunch and dinner.
• To follow the proper cleaning and maintenance procedures of equipment in bars and pantries at all times.
• Additional duties in other departments such as gangway duties, luggage handling, room service, stores loading etc. as necessary.
Please, note that only applications in English will be processed.
• Minimum age of 18
• Fluent in English
• College Degree/Diploma or Hotel School
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a luxury international hotel property as a Sommelier or two (2) years’ experience in the luxury cruise ship industry as a Waiter or Bar Waiter with Wine experience preferred
• Must be willing to undergo "Court of Master Sommeliers" courses
• Medically insured during contract
• Travel compensation to and from the ship
• Free uniforms supply
Shared accommodation. Start date for training will be in March 2017.
Applications from EU citizens or candidates holding a European work permit ONLY.