GCCL ships have a capacity from 46 to 216 passengers, served by 14 to 104 employees depending on the ship and region. We do serve exclusively American travelers.
Our company Mission and Vision create a dynamic and rewarding working environment for our associates, and create the standards by which we deliver our service to our travelers.
For our ship teams we are looking for flexible, open minded and passionate PASTRY:
• Practicing GCCL values
• Preparing daily meals in accordance with menu cycle
• Responsible for organizing "mise en place", appropriate storage, and keeping of goods
• Responsible for hygiene in the galley in accordance with HACCP regulations
• Actively supporting and assisting culinary and restaurant team
• Participating in extra duties (i.e. luggage and garbage handling, crew show, loading)
• Any other duties advised by the Executive Chef/Hotel Manager
We will provide an environment that fosters professional development and encourages personal growth for our associates. We maintain competitive compensation and benefits packages relative to the industry and community. We conduct business with respect for each individual and their role within the organization.
• Culinary school diploma or basic education equivalent is preferred
• Minimum two years of experience in the field of desired position, preferably in a 4 or 5 star restaurant and/or hotel
• Cruise ship experience is a plus
• Good communication skills
• Willingness to learn and progress
• Fluency in English