GCCL ships have a capacity from 46 to 216 passengers, served by 14 to 104 employees depending on the ship and region. We do serve exclusively American travelers.
Our company Mission and Vision create a dynamic and rewarding working environment for our associates, and create the standards by which we deliver our service to our travelers.
For our ship teams we are looking for flexible, open minded and passionate MUSICIAN:
• Practicing GCCL values
• Playing piano/keyboard and singing according to the daily schedule
• Supporting other departments as instructed by Hotel Manager
• Acknowledging and responding to all travelers’ requests
• Participating in extra duties (i.e. luggage and garbage handling, crew show, loading)
• Any other duties advised by Hotel Manager
We will provide an environment that fosters professional development and encourages personal growth for our associates. We maintain competitive compensation and benefits packages relative to the industry and community. We conduct business with respect for each individual and their role within the organization.
• Music school diploma preferred
• A proven track record in the field of desired position, preferably in a 4 or 5 star restaurant and/or hotel
• Cruise ship experience is a plus
• Good communication skills
• Willingness to learn and progress
• Fluency in English
Los contratos indefinidos, a un paso de liderar el empleo en Turijobs
El 37% de las ofertas registradas en el portal de empleo Turijobs.com declaran ofrecer un contrato indefinido 13 de diciembre de 2017, Barcelona – El portal de empleo Turijobs.com anuncia que el 37%... Leer más >>