GCCL ships have a capacity from 46 to 216 passengers, served by 14 to 104 employees depending on the ship and region. We do serve exclusively American travelers.
Our company Mission and Vision create a dynamic and rewarding working environment for our associates, and create the standards by which we deliver our service to our travelers.
For our ship teams we are looking for flexible, open minded and passionate
• Pot and dish wash of all kitchen/restaurant china and equipment
• Assisting in food handling and preparation as per company menu cycle and under the supervision of the designated Sous/Executive Chef
• Ability to operate common kitchen equipment
• Cleaning procedure as per HACCP
We will provide an environment that fosters professional development and encourages personal growth for our associates. We maintain competitive compensation
• Preferably 1 year culinary experience in a four or five star restaurant, hotel or resort
• Cruise ship experience is a plus
• Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Good command of the English language
• High school diploma or basic education equivalent is preferred