Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Please send us an English version of your CV. ONLY CV`S IN ENGLISH WILL BE ACCEPTED
• To prepare all items required for the daily menus and special events as instructed.
• To ensure that products are consistently prepared according to the highest possible standards.
• To ensure that all galley equipment is properly maintained, that the highest standards of cleanliness are kept and that safe food handling is practiced at all times.
• To provide six star service at all times.
• Additional duties in other departments such as gangway duties, luggage handling, room service, stores loading etc. as necessary.
Please, note that only applications in English will be processed.
• Minimum age of 18
• Fluent in English
• College Degree required and/or Professional Chef Certification
• Minimum experience of one (1) year in a luxury international hotel property as a Cook or a minimum experience of two (2) years
• Medically insured during contract
• Travel compensation to and from the ship
• Free uniforms supply
Shared accommodation. Start date for training will be in March 2017.
Applications from EU citizens or candidates holding a European work permit ONLY.