Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
¿Dónde trabajará el candidato/a? Several locations across Europe
"Young graduates, are you ready for the Louvre Hotels adventure?"
Are you a recent graduate with international ambitions in hospitality? Or do you have your bachelor’s degree in hospitality management and have a couple of years’ experience in a hotel already? Perhaps Louvre’s Young graduates program, Fast & Curious, is something for you!
Louvre Hotels is more than 1,140 hotels marketed under the First Class, Campanile, Kyriad, Tulip Inn, Golden Tulip and Royal Tulip brands. As part of its "Fast & Curious" program, Louvre Hotels is looking for young graduates from high hospitality business schools who are tempted by the adventure of the hotel industry.
Across Europe (Netherlands, Spain, UK and Italy) we have 8 positions available where we are looking for a Fast & Curious candidate.
During a period of 12 to 18 months, you are being trained on the job in our 3* hotels, follow training and get international experience, to give you the experience and confidence to become a General Manager (or Deputy General Manager).
The Fast & Curious program aims to recruit and train graduates to become a General Manager of a hotel within a period of 12 to 18 months.
Fast & Curious Program
* For a period of 12 to 18 months you will be assigned 4 different missions between 2 – 6 months each in different locations across Europe.
* On your arrival at Louvre Hotels, you integrate the group directly as a Deputy in one of our hotels in Europe.
* Your first year at Louvre Hotels is devoted to provide you internal training (in English) on Management, Systems, Human Resources, Accounting, Revenue, Sales and operational training to prepare you for your international missions and to eventually become General Manager.
*You benefit from a personalized follow-up in order to accompany you in your projects and your desires.
The recruitment process will start in August/ September 2017 and the next class will start on October 1st, 2017 with a training week in Paris.
In order for you to apply you need to have,
- A (bachelor) degree in hospitality management
- A strong ambition to become General Manager of a hotel
- An open mind-set towards change, cultures and technologies
- A strong leadership potential
- Geographical mobility across Europe (3 months mission out of home country)
- Fluent in native language and English.