Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Are you friendly, confident and self-assured with a passion for meeting new people from different backgrounds and cultures? Do you have a positive and customer focused approach with proven customer service skills?
Are you flexible and adaptable to changing situations? NoBox HR Outsourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting for Cabin Crew positions for our client Aer Lingus. Aer Lingus is Ireland's only 4 Star Airline, which is part of the Worldwide IAG Group (Other group members include British Airways and Iberia). Successful applicants will be based in the cosmopolitan city of Dublin, Ireland for a fixed term contract in 2017.
We will be holding Recruitment Days in Madrid and Malaga in January 2017.
So what are you waiting for? Apply today
1. Excellent Verbal and Written English language skills
2. 18 years of age or over
3. Eligible to live and work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction. EU Passport holder. Passport must be valid for 1.5 years.
4. Hold a valid EEA Passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel.
5. Have a minimum of 12 months combined experience in a Customer Service/Sales role.
6. No visible tattoos
7. Competent swimmer able to swim a minimum of 25 metres unaided and tread water
8. Minimum height of 5’2 (1.58m) and able to stretch to reach 6’3 inches with weight in proportion to height