Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Generator is a global lifestyle brand offering fresh and socially engaging accommodation and hospitality venues. Our vision is to become the world’s leading experience and design-led hostel brand. We aim to achieve this by offering a host of soulful social spaces, cultural events and a creative programme that inspires guests and locals alike, all while providing affordable and safe accommodation in the centre of the city.
BEING YOURSELF is the key to bringing the Generator story and brand to life. The Sales Manager is an exceptional and passionate sales professional who has a hunger to seek out and win new business whilst raising the profile of the brand and the hostel on the Madrid scene.
This role will start as Sales Manager focussing on bringing to market Generator Madrid taking advantage of synergies with Gen Barcelona. Over the course of the next 6-12 months, this position will develop into Sales Account Manager position for Generator globally, materializing leisure, direct, agency and tour operator accounts based in Spain for all Gen Hostels around the globe.
• Report to the Area General Manager whilst receiving strong support from the Head of Sales
• Successfully launch Generator Madrid to the market
• Personally identify, pro-actively seek out, take ownership and continually deliver new business opportunities across key market
segments focussing on direct and indirect Leisure groups
• Build long term, commercially beneficial relationships within your market
• Understand, develop and follow company and sales specific practices
• Spend time with customers supporting their accommodation, F&B and event needs
• Report in a timely, consistent and professional manner on account and personal performance
• Collect, review, analyse market and revenue data in order to plan and execute strategic plans
• Plan, organise and manage a proactive and efficient business sales calendar
• Be a go-getting, business seeking, revenue generator
• Build fantastic relationships
• Be highly commercial and customer focussed
• Be creative, innovative and digitally smart
• Have appropriate experience
• Experienced in the leisure market (resort or leisure destination)
• Commercially savvy with a proven background to spot business opportunities
• A strong negotiator
• Knowledgeable of the local market