Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Turijobs.com is the leading talent development company in the tourism and hospitality industry with the largest comunity of professionals and companies in Spain and international presence in countries such as Mexico and Portugal. Together with the StepStone group, we are the largest European job platform in the tourism sector. Our every day mission is to bring both jobseekers and companies together to find the "perfect match".
As Product Owner (m/f) at Turijobs you will be joining an international team which works on new product innovations for the international job market with experienced and dynamic team members at the forefront of applying technology to the world of online recruitment. You will be responsible for initiating and delivering exciting projects that empower both candidates and recruiters to find their perfect match.
As digital native you want to introduce smart features in line with our vision supported by market insights and facts.
• Be an entrepreneur who launches new and trend-setting products and services to market, either through in-house development or through partnerships
• Full responsibility for your product from the idea to the market-roll out. In this process you always strive to maintain a holistic view of the product to ensure a strong end-to-end experience
• Carry out user research and maintain close relationship with customers to deeply identify and understand problems
• Liaison between all stakeholders and responsible to align them for a common purpose
• Analyze and follow up KPI’s that track the performance of your products
• Monitor market requirements, competitor strategies and technology trends for developing, maintaining and articulating an overall product strategy (B2C or B2B).
• Conceptualize and define PRDs (Product Requirements Documents), strategic A/B tests and their expected impact on KPIs
• Permanent contract and immediate start.
• Extensive hands-on training and different management development programs.
• Flexible work schedule.
• The chance to work in an international fast-growing company.
• Spectacular parties, from summer and Christmas parties to sophisticated international kick-off events where we all celebrate together.
Titulación mínima: Licenciado Experiencia: De 2 a 3 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: España
• Professional with 2+ years of experience in digital services , ideally with first expertise as a product owner in an agile environment
• Excellent communication skills up to C-Level in English
• Proven track record of successful mediations and conveying between different stakeholders
• Analytical mind and able to identify and process different ideas and opinions independently and summarize them for proposals to stakeholders
• Proactive and hands-on approach
• Expertise in Data Analysis. Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
• Good Project planner, expertise in managing deadlines.