Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Marriott International Hotels is recruiting the best talent for several positions in 4 of their hotels located in the Midlands and East Regions in UK. These are 4 and 5-star hotels, with incredible surroundings and high-quality facilities.
In order to deliver the best service to guests, we are seeking a Restaurant and Bar Manager to exceed our guests’ expectations.
As a Restaurant and Bar Manager, you will need to:
- Review staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Lead F&B Team and serve as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Ensure and maintain the productivity level of employees.
- Provide the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
- Ensure compliance with all F&B policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Provide services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improve service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Manage day-to-day operations, ensure the quality, standards and meet the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Provide guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Identify the educational needs of others, develop formal educational or training programs.
- Strive to improve employee retention.
- Supervise daily shift operations in absence of F&B Supervisor.
- Oversee the financial aspects of the department including purchasing and payment of invoices.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest hotel company in the world.
- Permanent contract.
- World class training and development programmes, as well as Management development programmes.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Marriott UK Associate Benefits Programme.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a 2-day recruitment event, which will take place next October in Lisbon, Portugal, where the Marriott HR team will be conducting the final interviews. Attending this event is mandatory for your application to be considered.
- High school diploma, 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management or GED.
- 2 to 4-year experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
- Full command of English essential.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Leadership and organizational skills.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Pro-active and reliable.
- Able to work within a team.
Los contratos indefinidos, a un paso de liderar el empleo en Turijobs
El 37% de las ofertas registradas en el portal de empleo Turijobs.com declaran ofrecer un contrato indefinido 13 de diciembre de 2017, Barcelona – El portal de empleo Turijobs.com anuncia que el 37%... Leer más >>