Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
In Grupo Piñero we precise to incorporate for our Hotel Division,-Bahía Príncipe Hotels & Resorts. a Quality Manager in Jamaica.-.-
The main objective of this position is to oversee and manage the quality procedures of the complex.
GENERAL TASKS. Team management and supervision. Continuous departmental training and motivation. Communication, support and development of different tasks according to the management team needs.
CUSTOMER SERVICE. Management of complaints, claims and reclaims with customers and tour operators, together with the customer service staff. Supervision of the Customer Service Team.
DIGITAL GUEST EXPERIENCE: Online Reputation, response to travel-related content blogs as: TripAdvisor, HolidayCheck and Expedia. Answer internal satisfaction surveys. Control of CRM and digital guest experience analytics such as our WebApp.
QUALITY CONTROL: Responsible for carrying out the internal quality program conducting audits and inspections in different areas, ensuring compliance with the Bahía Príncipe standards.
Assisting and supporting hotel management in the improvement actions detected by the different tools that the company provides.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT: Keep the different department manuals updated in coordination with the operations area. Support and participate training for the correct implementation or reviews of quality standards.
Titulación mínima: Licenciado Experiencia: De 5 a 10 años Categoría profesional: Mando Intermedio Residencia: Indiferente
We are looking for a person with:
- Studies in accordance with the position.
- Five-years hotel experience including guest services & hospitality, one year at least after sales customer service, desirable experience in hotel operation and quality control.
- Empathy, critical thinking, assertive communication and creativity.
- Fast writing, reading comprehension, active, responsible, educated, proactive, eager to learn.
- Team orientated, honest, organized, helpful. Good leader
- Open to work with flexible schedules.
- Tourirsm and hospitality studies.
- Languages:-advanced-Spanish and English . Desirable other languages.