Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Marriott International Hotels is recruiting the best talent for several positions in 4 of their hotels located in the Midlands and East Regions in UK. These are 4 and 5-star hotels, with incredible surroundings and high-quality facilities.
In order to deliver the best service to guests, we are seeking Night Receptionists to exceed our guests’ expectations.
As a Night Receptionist, you will need to:
- Be fully aware of the daily sell strategy, current sales strategy, special rates and promotions, corporate agreements and discount conditions.
- Be fully versatile with all Hotel facilities, locations and features and actively promote them.
- Understand late check out procedures and charges, and comply with them.
- Be aware of all arrivals of the day, and action all requirements and special requests on Front Desk in connection with such arrivals, as per procedure.
- Prepare and deliver night room service items as per the Marriott Hotel Standard.
- Be able to assist with guest queries regarding places of interest, such as shopping, entertainment, theatres, restaurants etc.
- Provide guests with a friendly and memorable welcome. Check guests in, complying with all Marriott Brand Standards.
- Follow all cash handling, credit and banking procedures to check out all guests efficiently.
- Ensure all shift checklists are completed correctly and in a timely manner, ensuring a proper handover is given to the next shift.
- Carry out all duties according to hotel policies, procedures, internal rules and standards.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the front desk and back office areas at all times. Practice clean as you go.
- Liaise with concierge regarding directing guests to their room, luggage handling and car parking procedures.
- Complete security patrols of the property each shift throughout the night as per the checklist.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest hotel company in the world.
- Permanent contract.
- World class training and development programmes, as well as Management development programmes.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Marriott UK Associate Benefits Programme.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a 2-day recruitment event, which will take place next October in Lisbon, Portugal, where the Marriott HR team will be conducting the final interviews. Attending this event is mandatory for your application to be considered.
- NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in hotel reception.
- At least, 1-year experience in a similar position.
- Full command of English essential.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Innovative and flexible.
- Pro-active and reliable.
- Able to work alone and within a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Fidelio knowledge preferred, but not essential as training will be given.
- First Aid (desirable).
- Driver’s License (desirable).