Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Our client is a company within the hospitality industry, which specializes in the operation of premium hotel properties. They specialize in the luxury segment and they operate small to medium sized properties.
Due to the expansion of the company, they are currently seeking an experienced and successful Sales Director to be based in Paris (France) to drive the business forward and to lead the French market.
As a Sales Director, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage key accounts and develop new business opportunities for the French market.
- Create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the market for the segments.
- Grow the business through existing and new channels.
- Supervise Front Office and Reservations Teams when it comes to reservation management.
- Create special packages (and communicate them) to maximize revenue.
- Sell and manage incentives in cooperation with the hotel manager and/or restaurant manager.
- Analyze local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace.
- Attend Sales events, as required.
- Previous experience as a Sales Director of a reputed company within the luxury segment.
- Previous experience having worked in independent and small hotels would be a plus.
- Previous experience working for the French market would be a plus.
- Previous experience in MICE and Leisure sales.
- Native French and fluent English level.
- First-class communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of Social Media and Marketing.
- Groups and events management.
- Proactive sales and excellent negotiation skills. Able to work on his/her own.