Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Marriott International Hotels is recruiting the best talent for several positions in 4 of their hotels located in the Midlands and East Regions in UK. These are 4 and 5-star hotels, with incredible surroundings and high-quality facilities.
In order to deliver the best service to guests, we are seeking a Front Office Supervisor to exceed our guests’ expectations.
As a Front Office Supervisor, you will need to:
- Carry out all duties according to hotel policies, procedures, internal rules and standards. Ensure that all front desk associates adhere to these.
- Provide guests with a friendly and memorable welcome. Check guests in, complying with all Marriott Brand Standards.
- Supervise front desk team and ensure all tasks are completed and standards adhered to.
- Be knowledgeable and keep department up to date about daily hotel operations, check daily events and be up to date with all changes, new procedures and events.
- Have in depth knowledge about room rates, packages, discounts and promotions and know how to handle each.
- Have in depth knowledge of guest rooms, locations, amenities, features and all other services offered by hotel.
- Ensure all cash handling, credit and banking procedures are adhered to at all times and tight controls kept on each.
- Have in depth knowledge of Fidelio. Ensure all front desk associates are trained in Fidelio.
- Be fully competent with and to supervise the use of front office check lists, ensuring a proper handover is given to the next shift.
- Motivate and encourage all team members to enroll guests with Marriott Reward Guest Loyalty programme, and ensure team target each month is met.
- Assist all guests in problems and questions as required. Ensure that all problems that occur on shift are resolved properly or handed over to appropriate person.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest hotel company in the world.
- Permanent contract.
- World class training and development programmes, as well as Management development programmes.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Marriott UK Associate Benefits Programme.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a 2-day recruitment event, which will take place next October in Lisbon, Portugal, where the Marriott HR team will be conducting the final interviews. Attending this event is mandatory for your application to be considered.
- NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in hotel reception.
- At least, 1-year experience in a similar position. Marriott background preferred.
- Full command of English essential.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Fidelio/Marsha knowledge.
- A good team player.
- Training skills.
- Customer service orientation.