Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Marriott International Hotels is recruiting the best talent for several positions in 4 of their hotels located in the Midlands and East Regions in UK. These are 4 and 5-star hotels, with incredible surroundings and high-quality facilities.
In order to deliver the best service to guests, we are seeking Receptionists to exceed our guests’ expectations.
As a Receptionist, you will need to:
- Provide guests with a friendly and memorable welcome. Check guests in, complying with all Marriott Brand Standards.
- Be knowledgeable about daily hotel operations, check daily events and be up to date with all changes, new procedure and events.
- Have knowledge about room rates, packages, discounts and promotions and know how to handle each.
- Have knowledge of guest rooms, locations, amenities, features and all other services offered by the hotel.
- Follow all cash handling, credit and banking procedures to check out all guests efficiently.
- Ensure all shift checklists are completed correctly and in a timely manner, ensuring a proper handover is given to the next shift.
- Carry out all duties according to hotel policies, procedures, internal rules and standards.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the front desk and back office areas at all times. Practice clean as you go.
- To liaise with concierge regarding directing guests to their room, luggage handling and car parking procedures.
- Have knowledge about local area and attractions to be able to provide guests with all requested information.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest hotel company in the world.
- Permanent contract.
- World class training and development programmes, as well as Management development programmes.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Marriott UK Associate Benefits Programme.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a 2-day recruitment event, which will take place next October in Lisbon, Portugal, where the Marriott HR team will be conducting the final interviews. Attending this event is mandatory for your application to be considered.
Titulación mínima: Ciclo Superior Experiencia: De 1 a 2 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Indiferente
- NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in hotel reception.
- At least, 1-year experience in a similar position.
- Full command of English essential.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Fidelio knowledge preferred, but not essential as training will be given.