Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Marriott International Hotels is recruiting the best talent for several positions in 4 of their hotels located in the Midlands and East Regions in UK. These are 4 and 5-star hotels, with incredible surroundings and high-quality facilities.
In order to deliver the best service to guests, we are seeking a Food & Beverage Senior Supervisor to exceed our guests’ expectations.
As a F&B Senior Supervisor, you will need to:
- Create and nurture a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
- Provide excellent customer service to all employees.
- Respond quickly and proactively to employee's concerns.
- Set high standards of performance for self and others.
- Motivate and encourage staff to solve guest and employee related concerns.
- Ensure exceptional customer service.
- Understand the brand's service culture.
- Take ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved or it has been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee.
- Comply with all corporate accounting procedures.
- Assist GM as needed with annual Quality audit.
- Serve as a departmental role model or mentor by working alongside employees to perform technical or functional job duties.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest hotel company in the world.
- Permanent contract.
- World class training and development programmes, as well as Management development programmes.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Marriott UK Associate Benefits Programme.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a 2-day recruitment event, which will take place next October in Lisbon, Portugal, where the Marriott HR team will be conducting the final interviews. Attending this event is mandatory for your application to be considered.
Titulación mínima: Diplomado Experiencia: De 3 a 5 años Categoría profesional: Mando Intermedio Residencia: Indiferente
- High school diploma or GED / 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major.
- 1 to 3-year experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
- Full command of English essential.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Leadership and organizational skills.