Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Marriott International Hotels is recruiting the best talent for several positions in 4 of their hotels located in the Midlands and East Regions in UK. These are 4 and 5-star hotels with incredible surroundings and high-quality facilities.
In order to deliver the best service to guests, we are seeking a Conference and Banqueting Manager to exceed our guests’ expectations. You will need to:
- Manage day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Supervise and manage associates. Serve as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Identify the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Reach out to clients to help manage the business process, set and meet client expectations and deliver according to the budget.
- Schedule banquet service staff to forecast and service standards, while maximizing profits.
- Assist team in developing lasting relationships to retain business and increase growth.
- Adhere to and reinforces all standards, policies, and procedures.
- Manage inventories and maintain equipment.
- Respond to and handle guest problems and complaints and Empower associates to provide excellent customer service.
- Review quarterly Meeting Planner Survey results and participate in the development and implementation of corrective action focused on continuous improvement of guest satisfaction.
- Understand the impact of operations on the overall success of an event and manage activities to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and control financial and administrative responsibilities including asset protection.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest hotel company in the world.
- Permanent contract.
- World class training and development programmes, as well as Management development programmes.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Marriott UK Associate Benefits Programme.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a 2-day recruitment event, which will take place next October in Lisbon, Portugal, where the Marriott HR team will be conducting the final interviews. Attending this event is mandatory for your application to be considered.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least, 2 years related experience and 1 year as a Supervisor.
- Full command of English essential.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Pro-active and reliable.
- Able to work within a team.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a 2-day recruitment event, which will take place next October in Lisbon, Portugal, where the Marriott HR team will be conducting the final interviews. Attend this event is mandatory for your application to be considered.