Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
As an Events Operations Manager your main mission will be to effectively manage and run the operations of events, meetings and specials events in the hotel ensuring our guests have an extraordinary experience, maximizing the revenue and creating a successful experience, thus taking responsibility for the creative, technical, and logistical elements. This includes overall event design, brand building, marketing and communication strategy, audio-visual production, script writing, logistics, budgeting, negotiation, and client service.
Minimum 3 year experience is required in Events Management, with solid operation background both on the selling and marketing field, as well as on revenue management. We can host a variety of events including launches, corporate and social events in our meeting lounges.
In collaboration with the General Manager, Restaurants & Bars you will develop the standards of the department, work and follow up on guest satisfaction focusing on continuous improvement and work to exceed the departmental and hotel’s goals.
• Processing all event needs: Reception, budgeting, scheduling, site selection, acquiring necessary permits, coordinating transportation and parking, arranging for speakers or entertainers, arranging decor, event security, catering, coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans.
• Execution, supervision and evaluation of all the events held on Site, with detailed costs analysis.
• Promoting with ambition all MICE events, focused on the business client.
• Supporting Hotel´s Front Desk operation and Customer Care needs when required.
• Ongoing search for market opportunities, exploring new potential clients.
Titulación mínima: Cursando diplomatura Experiencia: De 2 a 3 años Categoría profesional: Mando Intermedio Residencia: Provincia vacante
• Self-motivated person, autonomous and eager to take new challenges with passion.
• Minimum 3 year experience organizing events and familiar with all MICE environment.
• Agenda of MICE operators and contacts is a plus, with strong communication skills.
• Fluent Spanish & English. Other languages are a great plus.
• Mail marketing and social media skills are a must.