Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Responsible for all Front Office duties and staff. Areas of responsibility include Bell Staff, Valet Parking, Guest Services/Front Desk, Concierge, Reservations and Gift Shop in low season. The department head directs employees to successfully execute all Front Office operations, including guest arrival and departure procedures. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department.
• Achieve and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
• Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Keep Front Office team focused on the critical components of operations to drive guest satisfaction and the desired financial results.
• Observe and monitor workers' performance to make sure that company rules and procedures are being followed
• Conduct department meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the Front Office performance.
• Review staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
• Participate in the selection of Front Office personnel
• Responsible to ensure reservations’ requests and manage reservation sales-related opportunities.
• Manage and provide training and work assignments to Reservations Sales staff
• Enforce all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies
• Prepare performance reports, revenue and occupancy forecasts
• Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily; analyze rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count; monitor selling status of house daily
• Monitor all guests requests, follow up and handles complaints
• Respond to incoming reservations sales opportunities for the property that are outside parameters
• Identify new reservations sales business to achieve property revenue goals.
• Understand the overall market, including competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand and acts accordingly.
• Conduct customers’ reviews
• Promote a good team spirit and good relationship with all colleagues and other departments.
• Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, and adhere to the hotel and department grooming standards
• Attend meetings when required
• Attend training sessions
• Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or business
• 5 years minimum hospitality experience and 1 to 2 years minimum in similar position
• Fluent in Spanish, English and German
• Excellent oral and written language skills
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience with several hotel operation systems
• Skillful in task planning and able to prioritize as well as complaint handling
• Leadership skills
• Proactive and result driven
• Team player