Descripción de la oferta
We are seeking a Conference and Catering Manager to join the team at PGA Catalunya Resort.
As a Conference and Catering Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage the planning, execution and supervision of assigned events to include sales, negotiations and client satisfaction.
- Communicate all group specifications and history to the appropriate operational departments. Ensure that all specifications are implemented and executed to established guidelines.
- Manage client satisfaction through the smooth execution of all assigned events
- Ensure the proper use of function space, exhibit hall and overall event space.
- Maximize group revenue by referring available goods, services, attractions, and sub-contractors to conference groups.
- Proactively up-selling to customer needs
- Good follow through; taking client events from contract to successful completion.
Titulación mínima: Diplomado
Experiencia: De 3 a 5 años
Categoría profesional: Mando Intermedio
Have ideally worked in a similar role within a five-star hotel environment with large groups for a minimum of three years.
Good verbal and written communication skills
Must be organized and detail oriented
Requires the ability to be flexible and adapt to change
Ability to deal with high profile guests in a professional manner
Immaculate personal presentation with professional and welcoming personality.
Ability to work a varied schedule, including weekends, holidays and evenings
The ideal candidate will possess an excellent command of the Spanish & English languages.
Último inscrito: Hace 93 días
Otros usuarios se han interesado por estas ofertas
Cursos relacionados con Turismo