Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
La empresa no admite más candidaturas a esta oferta.
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs and public facing Restaurants spread throughout Europe, the UK and North America. Each House and Restaurant has its own personality and atmosphere but the ethos has remained the same; serving great cocktails, wines and authentic dishes in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
This is an amazing time to be joining us, as we are expanding around the globe with new Houses and Restaurants in 2016 and beyond.
Opening in the Ghotic area of Barcelona, facing the beautiful Port Vell marina. The House will have a private Members Club on the fifth and sixth floor, with various restaurants, bars and a roof top pool. Cowshed Relax, allocated at the Lower Lobby features and indoor pool, treatment rooms and a retail section. Further more the House has 57 bedrooms in various sizes, a private Screening room, a neighbourhood Café and our Italian restaurant Cecconi’s.
Titulación mínima: Otros cursos Experiencia: De 2 a 3 años Categoría profesional: Mando Intermedio Residencia: Provincia vacante
MAIN SCOPE AND PURPOSE
• As Housekeeping Floor Supervisor at Soho House Barcelona we want you to be the best you can be. You will need to balance our Guest service and company ethos, so that you can deliver the best possible experience.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To promote Soho House and its concept, whilst achieving the highest Member and Guest satisfaction.
• To assist the Head Housekeeper and Assistant Housekeeper supervising and motivating the Housekeeping team to ensure Members and Guests receive prompt, courteous and intuitive service.
• Acquisition of early, middle and late shift.
• To open and close the shift and to ensure effective shift hand over (i.e. shift briefings).
• To have complete knowledge of room types, layouts and facilities.
• To maintain adequate stock levels in maid service areas.
• To prioritise arrival rooms.
• To perform daily inspections of all public areas and back of house areas (i.e. maid services areas) to ensure furnishing, facilities and equipment are clean and in good repair, well maintained and replaced / refurbished as required.
• To perform daily inspections of Guest rooms in all Housekeeping to ensure furnishing, fa-cilities and equipment are clean and in good repair, well maintained and replaced / refur-bished as required.
• To personally assist other members of the Housekeeping team with their tasks as and when necessary.
• To maintain effective communication within the department and with all relevant de-partments.
• To liaise with Head Housekeeper, Assistant Housekeeper and Front Office Manager for Members, Guests and House´s requirements.
• To ensure that the General Manager / Assistant General Manager, House Manager and Head Housekeeper are kept well informed of any problems that have arisen.
• To train new employees, apprentices and interns as and when necessary.
• To attend the daily Housekeeping briefings.
• To ensure the highest level of appearance at all times.