Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
La empresa no admite más candidaturas a esta oferta.
Would you like to be of excellent help for customers and clients in the restaurant sector? If you have experience in client-facing roles and a Native level of Dutch, this could be your new job!
Our client is a leading European E-commerce company; a platform for finding your favourite restaurants, making reservations and reading reviews. With their integrated SaaS solution, they bring together guests and restaurants, making it possible to connect with them in a far more personalised manner. With over 34 000 restaurants in 12 different countries, they share a passion for food and dining with their 8 million users every month!
Ready to work for a company that's changing the restaurant sector? For their office in Barcelona, we are looking for dynamic and talented food-lovers!
As a Restaurant Advisor, your responsibilities include:
- Helping clients (B2B and B2C) in The Netherlands and offering them the best possible customer service
- Managing their needs and offering your customers and clients solutions and guidance
- Managing questions and incidents by phone and e-mail
- Giving support and solving their problems about reservations
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive salary
- 4-month temporary contract + permanent contract
- International working environment
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Dining and leisure area
- Minimum of one year of experience as a Customer Service Representative
- Some technological knowledge and experience in a technical support environment will be considered a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Team player, able to manage a high volume of work
- An organised and dynamic person with good communication skills
- Empathic person, able to deliver solutions based on the customers' needs
- Disciplined, energetic and ambitious personality
- Native level of Dutch
- Good level of English