A top Barcelona-based luxury apartments agency is currently recruiting Reservations/check-in agents to guarantee an outstanding quality of service to our clients.
Working hours will be from 15:00 to 0:00
We offer an indefinite employment contract and annual gross salary of 20.000€ to 26.000€ per year.
• Process all check-ins/check-outs in different locations within Barcelona in a professional and efficient manner, you will drive a motorbike, so driving experience is a must for this position. Provide clients with instructions on how to use all the utilities in the apartment.
• High standard customer service is essential, as you will be in charge on maintaining and improving our customer experience rating.
• Upselling additional services such as cleaning services, transfers.
• Deal with web and phone enquiries. Reservations agents will be responsible for selling the apartments and providing information to prospective guests, to capture sales from the incoming calls and web enquiries, and coordinate details of each reservation to ensure the guest´s satisfaction.
• Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations.
• Prepare all the required documentation to proceed with the guests contracts and payments in the check in.
• Liaise, and give support to the other teams inside the company.
• Provide quality control of our properties.
• Problem-Solving: Check in agents will have to solve customer issues, sometimes without seeing the actual problem first hand.
• Some days of the week you will be responsible for the emergency phone number.
Minimum Qualifications: Diploma Experience: 1 - 2 years Professional Category: Worker Residence Permit: Region of vacancy
- Should live in Barcelona city.
- Driving licence B/ A2, driving experience is a must.
- Experience in the tourism & hospitality industry and good knowledge of Barcelona.
- University graduate, preferably studies in tourism.
- Customer Service/ Dazzling telephone, manners and Communication Skills.
- A friendly but professional work ethic, always focus on details.
- Impressive time management and organisational skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills, this is a must for our Company. You might have to deal with confused or irate customers. An expert communicator will be able to listen effectively to find the root cause of issues, and communicate clearly and in a friendly way to solve the issue and keep our customers happy.
- Computer proficiency skills.
- Languages: Fluency in both English and Spanish, others will be a plus.