Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Are you a world traveller? Would you like the opportunity to start a career in the tourism sector without formal experience? With opportunities for promotion after the third and six months for top performers, this could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is a booming industry leader in the travel sector providing alternative accommodation services to an ever demanding customer base. They connect people all over the world to help them find unique travelling experiences.
They are looking for Junior Travel Advisors with a native level of Dutch and high level of English to join their team in Barcelona.
As a Junior Travel Advisor, your responsibilities include:
- Resolving disagreements between customers and their accommodation providers via phone, email, and social media
- Providing quick and creative solutions to complex issues for travellers around the world
- Communicating with customers in a fun and friendly manner while acting as an ambassador for the brand
- Managing and constantly updating customer information
What's on Offer:
- Remuneration: base salary + performance incentives
- Working hours: 39h rotating shift with two weekends off a month
- Opportunities for promotion after the third and sixth months
- Stable position in an award-winning campaign
- Spanish language lessons
- Travel vouchers provided twice per year
- 24 holidays per year
- Native level of Dutch
- High level of English
- Must possess university-level communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Able to express ideas in a coherent and concise manner
- Proven experience in resolving complex issues
- Potential candidates must demonstrate a clear motivation to learn and grow
- Previous experience in a customer service position is a plus
- Interest in the travel industry is a must!