Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
La empresa no admite más candidaturas a esta oferta.
Do you see yourself working and accompanying multinational customers on trips all around the world? If you want to start a career in Business Travel and you are a native French speaker – then this job is waiting for you!
Our client is a well-known international company, leader in the Tourism sector and present in nearly 120 countries. They are looking for enthusiastic customer oriented individuals with a passion for the travel industry who can offer an all-round extraordinary business travel experience, devoting themselves to optimum travel consultancy and being the leaders within their field.
As a Business Travel Consultant, your responsibilities include:
- Booking air/rail/ferry/hotel/car and other related services
- Finding the best deals available for your client according to the company processes and preferred suppliers
- Creating a positive experience that results in a high customer satisfaction
- Assisting all your clients during their trip with Visa/Clearance of invoices, refunds or cancellations
What's on Offer:
- Permanent contract
- Amadeus training
- Competitive fixed salary plus an interesting bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits package
- Monday to Friday / normal office hours
- Free Spanish language course
- International working environment
- Possibility to become part of a dynamic team in a stable and well-known company
- Native level of French
- Good level of English
- Good level of German, Dutch or Italian would be a plus
- Working experience in the tourism industry
- Knowledge of Amadeus is a plus
- Experience in Customer Relations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Quality and result oriented